CRC COMMUNITY COVID PROTOCOLS
- To make an appointment or for general information call (914) 835-1512.
- Confirm that you are not sick with COVID-like symptoms or have not been exposed to someone that is sick with the coronavirus- COVID-19, Delta, or Omicron.
- Wear mask to your appointment.
- Sign-in when you enter the building. Our CRC flyer appears on entry door at St. Thomas’s lower level.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available.
- Social distancing is required.
CRC APPOINTMENT PROTOCOLS
- Call to set a date and time.
- If you experience an emergency and cannot make your appointment, please let us know in advance. We will hold appointments for 10 minutes but may take someone in your vacant slot after that grace period.
- If you miss an appointment and show up later than the 10 minutes, please understand that someone may be in the middle of the appointment that they were assigned and we cannot bump them out. We will make every effort to meet with you at another time.